Unbundled Legal Services
Unbundled legal services are known as a limited scope representation or discrete representation. It refers to a method of legal services delivery whereby a client hires an attorney to assist with specific elements or tasks, for example, legal advice, document review or document preparation, coaching negotiations, and/or limited appearances in court. The client and attorney agree on the specific discrete tasks to be performed by each. Depending on the nature of the involvement, the attorney may or may not enter an appearance with the court. The client represents himself/herself in all other aspects of the case.
Unbundled Legal Services Include:
- Preparation of documents and forms for the court
- Drafting of agreements
- Advice for self-represented litigants in court
(procedural and substantive)
- Coaching to help self-represented individuals prepare for court
- Independent legal advice on agreements
- One-time representation in court hearings or at a discovery
- Other services to support clients using mediation
- Coaching on settlement negotiations
Please contact us for more information. You may enter your contact information below or call us at: (941) 275-2785.