Estate planning is not just for seniors. Whether you are a single adult at the beginning of your career, an individual looking towards or already enjoying retirement, or fall somewhere in between, knowledge is key when it comes to estate planning for yourself and your family’s futures. Our primary goal is to learn about your family and your needs and to educate you about the various options that you have so that you can make an informed decision.
What would happen to your children if something unthinkable happened to you? Our Kids Protection Plan form of estate planning will educate you on the steps you need to take, help you establish necessary protocols and safeguards, and will provide all necessary documents to ensure that your children are immediately and properly taken care of in case of your incapacity or passing.
- We learn as much as possible about your family needs so that we are can serve as trusted advisors not only for you but for your family when they need someone to turn to the most.
- We make sure that you understand all of your options so that you can make fully informed decisions for your family and know exactly what you are signing.
- We create a custom plan designed specifically for your family with your family’s unique needs in mind.
- We can create everything in the realm of estate planning from a simple will to the most sophisticated tax planning and asset protection trusts.
- We also ensure that you are able to pass more than your financial legacy to your loved ones – we help you establish, memorialize and pass on your memory, your morals, your story, and much more to those you love.
Do not sit with a sense
of false security.
We offer a free review of your current plan to ensure that it fits your family’s needs and is not destined to fail when your family needs it most. To learn more about our Kids Protection Plan, click here.
Contact us today to schedule your Family Wealth Planning Session at (941) 275-2785 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*NEW* You can now also schedule your session with us online by clicking this link.
Disclaimer: The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, contact us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience.Legal Notice The material contained in this website has been prepared by Your Family Matters, P.A. for informational purposes only. It is not intended for and should not be construed as legal advice. This information is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, a lawyer-client relationship. Internet subscribers and online readers should not act upon this information without seeking professional counsel. Do not send information to the firm until you speak with an attorney and receive authorization to send information to us.